Radiology Medical Arts is an advanced imaging center with a modern infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of Board-Certified Radiologists. Our mission is to provide patient-centered care in a welcoming and professional manner like no other facility in Manhattan.
We are fully accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR) to perform MRI, CT, X-Rays.
Same / Next Day Appointments
If necessary, at the request of referring physician, we can provide the same/next day appointment.
All authorizations are done at Radiology MedicalArts:
- Emergency (“Stat”) Authorizations. The authorization team will obtain authorization “on-the-spot”, provided records and medical necessity is in place.
- Non-Emergency Authorizations. Turn around is 24-36 hours.
Imaging reports will be available within 24-36 hours from the date of appointment. STAT and “Wet Reading” may be done at the request of referring physician. We will email imaging password-protected PDF reports or fax them upon request.
AART Certified Technicians
All MRI/CT/X-ray technicians are highly trained and AART certified.
Board Certified Radiologists.
High-end MRI/CT/X-ray Equipment
Radiology MedicalArts invested substantially in logistics and equipment:
- MRI. The Siemens Espree 1.5T MRI is one of the most efficient MRI systems on the market, it is also the first wide-bore MRI scanner. The Siemens Espree 1.5T MRI has many features which allow the system to offer exceptional patient comfort, superior-high-quality images, and seamless clinical workflow.
- CT scan. The GE LightSpeed VCT is a high-image resolution 64-slice CT system. The high image resolution and acquisition speed is ideal for angiography, cardiac, neuro, pediatric, pulmonary, and trauma when freezing of cardiovascular motion, pure arterial phase imaging, and superior MultiPlanar reformats are key.
- X-ray. Fujifilm CMP 200®DR X-ray generator series offers advanced high-quality radiographic capabilities with unmatched performance and reliability. This generator provides for Digital Radiography (DR) systems and features leading-edge computer-based digital controls to minimize patient dose and maximize image quality while demonstrating excellent reproducibility with user-friendly operator controls.
Patients can sign up for our integrated online portal to obtain secure online access to their health records, appointment reminders and communicate directly with our staff. Imagining reports are available for digital prints using CDs and USB on request.